7 Locations in the KC Metro Area - Let the treasure hunt begin!
Open to the Public and held on the last Friday of every month
Next Auction: November, 25th – 10:00am
registrations at each location
We will start at the 1st location on the list below and travel to each location in the order of the list. In the event that we do not have units at a specific location, we will skip that location and proceed to the next one.
If we do not have units at the 1st location (2700 Prairie View Rd. Platte City,) we will start at the second location, (2806 S. 44th Street, Kansas City KS) at 10:00am. Please check the website the evening prior to the auction to confirm.
We will not know the number of units to be sold at each location until the day of the auction.
Bidders will register at each location on auction day. Simply bring a current photo ID to the storage office to register.
We do not know the contents of the storage units until the auctioneer opens the storage unit locker. Bidders will be allowed a few moments to look in. They will not be allowed to enter the unit or go through any of the items before bidding.
Bidders will bid and purchase the unit as a whole. The contents of individual units will be sold to the highest bidder. Acceptable payment is CASH ONLY. Buyers must pay for their purchases at each location prior to leaving that location. Sales tax will be collected unless you have a tax ID number for resale (copy of tax ID must be provided.)
Contents of the entire unit are to be removed within 24hrs unless prior arrangements with the property manager are made.
Please bring your own padlock(s) to secure your unit.
7880 Mastin Drive; Overland Park, KS 66214
11675 S. Strangline Road; Olathe, KS 66062
1702 E. Kansas City Road; Olathe, KS 66061
715 N. Scott Avenue; Belton, MO 64012
14300 South 71 Hwy; Grandview, MO 64030
13824 E. State Route 350; Kansas City, MO 64139
Each month brings a variety of unique and interesting items.
1. Extra Space Storage reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are, in the discretion of Extra Space storage, unreasonable.<br>
2. Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed and the unit must be cleaned. In the event that Buyer does not remove all items or does not leave the unit clean, Extra Space Storage may charge the Buyer its costs in removing such items and/or cleaning the unit.<br>
3. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit he/she must pay cash upon conclusion of the auction for the unit in the amount of the bid plus any percent surcharge to the auctioneer and unless a valid reseller certificate id provided tax must also be paid on the amount of the bid. The surcharge percentage will be announced prior to the start of any auction. Extra Space shall furnish the Buyer with a cash receipt upon payment of the unit contents.<br>
4. The Buyer must provide a $100 security deposit and must remove all goods within a twenty-four hour period or the goods will become the property of Extra Space Storage, unless the Buyer signs a lease agreement for said unit, and pays the current month's rent in full. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyer forfeiting the security deposit and incurring a disposal fee. Buyer is responsible for securing the unit holding such property for the 24-hour period.<br>
5. It is the Buyer's responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to Extra Space Storage for the return to tenant in the future.<br>
6. The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances Extra Space Storage may contact the Buyer and request that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with the said tenant, the Buyer also agrees to sell to Extra Space Storage such items for (a) the cost at which the Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items.<br>
7. Buyer agrees to make a written bid on all units viewed, even if such a bid is for zero amounts.<br>
8. This agreement pertains to this and all future sales this Buyer attends at any Extra Space Storage facility.<br>
9. Extra Space reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.<br>
10. Bidders acknowledge that bid rigging and/or collusion is a felony and a violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act. All suspected instances will be reported to the U.S. Justice Department.<br>
11. All bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify Extra Space Storage, auctioneer, and auction company and all claims.<br>
12. Bidders must be at least 18 years old.