Don't Be Late For This Important Date!
Journey down the rabbit hole into this multiple estate and consignment auction in Belton, Missouri. Bid from anywhere - shipping is available.
Dive into a wonderland of auction finds including vast crystal and porcelain collections from Herend Hungary, Sawrovski, Lladro, and Lalique, plus novelty lighters, and Coca Cola vintage decor, boats, and a custom dune buggy, as well as quality home furnishings, appliances, dental equipment, power tools, silver tea settings, vintage games, and more!
Berry Mini T 1973 VW Based Custom Dune Buggy, 4 Cylinder, Runs & Drives,1600cc Dual Port, Rack & Pinion Front, New Brakes, Seats 4, 4246 Mi, See Info!
Flambeau Outdoors Miami 13 Foot Metal Dinghy Boat with Trailer, Winch, Fulton Trailer Jack, 3500 Lb Capacity, 2" Ball, Tongue 3", SAE Class 2
1980 Chrysler Fiberglass Man-O-War 15 Sailboat With Trailer
- Mid Century Modern Resin Cast Hand Sculpture Coffee Table
- Riverside Furniture Double Pedestal Roll Top Desk
- Chayse Virginia Star Dental Chair Model FS-50 with Dental Handpiece Air/Water Delivery System
- Marus Model DC1680 Dental Chair with Dansereau Mobile Cart with Air/Water Package and Light
- Den-Tel-EZ 6MS Dental Stool
- Towle STERLING Silver 92 Piece Southwind Flatware Set for 12, Includes 12 Forks, Salad Forks, Knives, Butter Spreaders, Spoons, Teaspoons
- International Silver Co Hand Made Silver Plate Ornate Coffee Urn, 24"H, with Dust Cover
- International Deep Silver, Silver Plate "Countess" Flatware Set for 12, 12 Forks, Salad Forks, Cocktail Forks, Spoons, Teaspoons, Demitasse Spoons
- Herend Hungary Hand Painted Blue Fishnet Porcelain Rabbit Statue #5339
- Herend Hungary Hand Painted Rust Orange Fishnet Porcelain Goose with Golden Egg #5936
- Lalique Black Crystal Fish Figurine, Signed
- Swarovski Crystal Porcupine Hedgehog Trio, Large, Medium, and Small with Original Boxes
- Hondius Globe with Traditional Stand, Screw on Bottom for Mounting
- Frederica Antonio, Pueblo Native American Indian, Hand Coiled and Painted Acoma Pottery Pot, Signed "FV Antonio Acoma, NM"
- Herend Hungary Hand Painted Fantasy BonBons Pierced Reticulated Trinket / Potpourri Boxes
- Air Techniques AirStar 21 Dental Air System Dental Air Compressor
- Delta 10" Compound Power Miter Saw Model# 36-075, 60 Hz, 5200 RPM
- Kyoraku Pachinko Machine, Japanese Pinball Style Game, Includes Authentic Japanese Balls, Works
- Bunte-Kuh German Model Ship, Nautical Decor, 30"L x 22"H
- 1950's Marx Riding Horse
Browse the entire catalog and bid by clicking below.
Bidding Begins to Close: Tuesday, January 9th - 7:07pm
Preview: Monday, January 8th from 4:00-6:00pm
Load Out: Wednesday, January 10th from 1:00-5:00pm and Thursday, January 11th from 9:00-12:00pm
APPLICABLE SALES TAX WILL APPLY
BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00, you will be charged $110.00 at checkout.
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, local check (under $500) & cash. Payment must be made prior to picking any items up. Load out staff cannot accept any form of payment.
STAGGERED/DYNAMIC CLOSING: The auction will begin closing at Tuesday, January 9th - 7:07pm CST at the rate of 2 lots per minute. The closing time of each lot will be automatically extended an additional 5 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the lot closing.
LOAD OUT: Shipping Is Available! Winning bidders may pick their items up at 16513 Cornerstone Drive; Belton Missouri on Wednesday, January 10th from 1-5pm & Thursday, January 11th from 9-12pm. Any items left after the specified load out dates will be considered forfeited unless alternate pickup or shipping arrangements are made. It will be the buyer's responsibility to dismantle & disconnect any and all equipment. Please bring your own tools, labor, packing materials & moving equipment.
WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly.
CAUTION: For demonstration purposes various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Mayo Auction & Realty reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding.
NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR MAYO AUCTION & REALTY SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Mayo Auction & Realty.
The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.