Joining Team Mayo
Thank you for your interest. At this time we have filled the following position and are no longer taking applications.
Auction Center Catalog and Logistics Job Opportunity - FULL TIME
The ideal candidate will have honesty, integrity, a strong work ethic, teamwork and interpersonal skills, be motivated and possess self-initiative, be flexible and adaptable, good communication skills and attention to detail.
They should be familiar with the internet and possess some computer and data entry skills. They may have knowledge of antiques, artwork, collectibles and unique items with the ability to research potential value.
Job duties may include but not be limited to:
- Organizing and setting up items for online auction cataloging and preview.
- Writing item descriptions in an appealing, informative, concise and accurate manner.
- Performing item research using the internet, reference materials, expert contacts and other means necessary.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction by providing accurate item descriptions.
- Providing best possible item presentation.
- Working in conjunction with the photographer to maximize output and timeliness.
- Ensure inventory is control system is maintained.
- Upload files into inventory management system prior to auction posting.
- Physically receive items from consignors and sellers.
- Move materials and items from receiving areas to preview, catalog and photograph areas.
- Proofread and edit item descriptions and photographs.
- Organize cataloging and warehouse areas for orderliness and cleanliness at all times.
- Able to move/lift up to 50 pounds
Podio - CRM done right